Are you looking for a forum to workshop your innovative full-length play or short film?
FRESH PRODUCE’d LA is a group of solid actors, producers and directors who will workshop your script and help bring it to the next level.
Our intention is to use these workshops to grow new stories and to seek out projects to produce fully.
Calling all Playwrights and Screenwriters!
FRESH PRODUCE’d Los Angeles is looking for full-length plays and short films for our bi-monthly workshop series.
We are looking for current avant-garde stories that push storytelling boundaries. Whether it be interactive storytelling, social media integration or multi-media innovation, we encourage you to send us your submissions that break free from linear storytelling.
We gravitate towards work that takes huge risks and shows a compelling uniqueness with a strong vision, voice and perspective.
How to submit:
- Please submit up to a 20-page excerpt of your full-length play or short film (during the rehearsal process we will work on your piece as a whole, but we will only present to the audience the 20-page excerpt you submit)
- In ONE PDF document, please include:
- 1. Cover letter (include your goals for the workshop).
- 2. Selection of script you are looking to workshop.
- 3. Character breakdowns from that selection only.
PLEASE NOTE: If your script of chosen, if you are not a local resident of Los Angeles, you must be willing to travel to attend the workshop.
If you’re a writer and have any questions about submitting your full-length play or screenplay to be considered for our workshops, please feel free to e-mail us.